Our meeting rooms feature state of the art Audio Visual Technology.
We have hosted over 50 events in the last year including Government round tables, innovation workshops, Business Forums, Conferences, Panel discussions, Book reading events, and even literary evenings with 90% of the events having direct relevance to our community’s interest.
Our spaces are available 7 days a week, overnight and at short notice.
We welcome bookings from charities, voluntary sector, public and private sector.
Charities and other organisations that are partners of GLEEHD or members of the center are eligible for a discounted room hire rate.
Give the events team a shout to discuss your arrangements or to find out about availability. We look forward to hearing from you.
We have a selection of user friendly equipment to hire for all your audio/visual needs. Prices quoted are for daily hire excluding VAT (VAT will be added at invoice).
- LCD projector (macs will require VGA or HDMI adaptor) – Price available on request
- Complimentary Coffee – Free of Charge* (t and c applies)
- Flip chart supplied with recycled paper pad and flip chart pens – Free of Charge
- Wireless internet access – Free of charge
- Laptop – Price available on request
- Laptop speakers – Price available on request
- Conference phone call – Price available on request
- Small Public address system (one microphone) – Free if available
- Full Public address system (two microphones) – Price available on request
- Photocopying, A4, black and white – Price available on request
- Photocopying, A4, colour – Price available on request
- Technical support – Price available on request
- Items not listed – Prices available on request – please ask for quote